Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) or Drones
Rules for Operation:
Regulated by the FAA - www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/
- Read and understand all safety guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
Please follow these rules when operating UAS in City limits:
- Fly at or below 400 feet
- Always keep your drone within sight
- Operate drones in daylight hours only
- Never fly near other aircraft, especially near airports
- Never fly over groups of people
- Never fly over stadiums or sports events
- Never fly near emergency response efforts such as fires
- Never fly under the influence
- Be aware of airspace requirements
- No careless or reckless operations
- Drone operators are responsible for any injury or damage caused by the drone
4th of July - Fireworks Rules
See Everson Municipal Code 8.12 for full rules and regulations.
- Fireworks may be discharged on the following days
- July 3rd between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- July 4th between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight
- July 5th between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- Fireworks are prohibited in all municipal parks
- The Local Fire Official may establish a ban on the discharge of all fireworks in the event of periods of extreme fire danger (hot, dry weather), period of a burn ban, or in response to other emergency conditions
Certain areas of the City of Everson are located in a flood zone. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has provided Everson with a Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM). You may also review flood related information by viewing our Community Flood Outreach Letter.
Additional information may be obtained from the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Please contact the City Planner for specific local questions at 360.966.3411 ext.1311. You may also e-mail the City Planner at email@example.com.
This organization is an Equal Opportunity Provider.