close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


The City of Everson operates a Waste Water Treatment Plant providing sewer services for both the City of Everson and the City of Nooksack. The City also operates a Water Treatment Plant providing water to the citizens of Everson.
Please contact Mandy Hadeen @ 360-966-3411 x1130 for questions on billing or getting utility service set up. See the forms below to apply for a deferred utility payment, reduced utility rates or a water leak adjustment. If you are applying for a deferred utility payment due to Covid-19, please notate that on your application. 

Application for Deferred Utility Payment
Application for Reduced Utility Rates
Application for Water Leak Adjustment

City of Nooksack residents should call Nooksack City Hall at (360) 966-2531.
You can find annual Water Quailty Reports here
Garbage service is required within the city limits of Everson and provided by Nooksack Valley Disposal. You can reach them at
(360) 354-3400 or

utility payment